GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE SPIELINGO ONLINESHOP
1. General: All services provided to the customer by the online shop shall be performed exclusively on the basis of the following General Terms and Conditions of Business in the version valid at the time the contract is concluded. Deviating terms and conditions are only valid if they have been individually agreed between the online shop and the customer.
2. Contract Conclusion:
2.1 The offers of the online shop on the Internet represent a non-binding invitation to the customer to order goods in the online shop.
2.2 By ordering the desired goods on the Internet, the customer makes a binding offer to conclude a sales contract. You make the order by entering the necessary information during the ordering process, confirming your entries and sending it to Spielingo.
2.3 The online shop can confirm the receipt of the order within 24 hours after receipt of the order. The contract is concluded with the sending of this order confirmation. You will receive a written confirmation of dispatch by e-mail within 3 - 5 days.
2.4 Contracting parties are Petra Barnes & Birgit Flossdorf GbR /Spielingo
Zur Schafstränke 27
3. Storage of the contract text/customer account: Your order and the order data entered by you are stored in your personal customer account, which you create before your first order in our online shop. With your login data you have access to your customer account at any time. Here you have the possibility to print out your orders with all entered data.
4. Right of Withdrawl: You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took or has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Petra Barnes & Birgit Flossdorf GbR /Spielingo, Zur Schafstränke 27, 01705 Freital, Tefonnummer: 0351 65561007, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
There is no legal right of withdrawal for personalized products, which are manufactured according to customer specifications (§312g Abs. 2 Nr. 1 BGB).
Consequences of withdrawl:
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for any additional costs resulting from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. We bear the costs of returning the goods (e.g. postage). You bear the direct costs of returning the goods (e.g. packaging). You shall only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods which s not necessary for testing the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
5.1 All articles are delivered immediately, if available from stock. The delivery takes place within Germany as well as in EU countries. For all other countries, please inquire by telephone or e-mail to email@example.com.
5.2 The delivery time within Germany is a maximum of 5 working days, unless otherwise stated in the offer. The delivery will therefore take place at the latest within 5 working days (Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays) after the payment order has been issued to the remitting bank (in case of advance payment) or after the conclusion of the contract (in case of cash on delivery or purchase on account).
5.3 If an item is not available at short notice, we will inform you by e-mail about the expected delivery time, provided we have your address. Your legal claims remain unaffected.
6. Packaging and shipping costs: For delivery within Europe and packaging costs, we charge the shipping price specified in the offer.
7. Payment, Reservation of title:
7.1 All indicated prices are gross prices in Euro, which include the legal value added tax of currently 19%. The prices valid on the day of order shall apply.
7.2 For delivery within Germany the following methods of payment are possible:
By advance payment (the customer is obliged to pay the purchase price by bank transfer to our account). If you pay in advance, you will receive an e-mail from us with the exact invoice data. Please enter your e-mail address ( and/or ) your telephone number in the order form so that we can contact you. Please indicate your name and the invoice number as reason for payment so that we can assign your payment receipt to the order.
By Invoice. The customer is obliged to pay the invoice amount within five 5 days after receipt of the invoice.
Outside Germany the payment is only possible via Paypal.
7.3 The delivered goods remain our property until full payment has been made (reservation of title according to §§158, 449 BGB). The customer must inform us immediately of any enforcement measures by third parties against the goods subject to retention of title, handing over the documents necessary for intervention; this also applies to impairments of any other kind. Irrespective of this, the customer must inform the third parties in advance of the rights existing in the goods.
8. Warranty: If the subsequent performance is carried out by way of a replacement delivery, the customer is obliged to return the goods delivered first to us within 30 days at our expense. The return of the defective goods must be carried out in accordance with the statutory provisions. We reserve the right to claim damages under the conditions laid down by law.
9. Liability of defects: Information on liability for defects: The statutory liability for defects applies.
10. Data protection: Our data protection declaration is available under Datenschutz.
11. Copyright: The contents and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The duplication, processing, distribution and any kind of utilization outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the contents on this site were not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are observed. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such contents immediately.
12. Sonstiges: The EU Commission has set up a platform (the so-called OS platform) to settle disputes in online trading between consumers and traders. This platform and further information can be found at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr We do not take part in any dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
13. Contents and links on our sites:
13.1 The contents of our pages were created with the greatest care. However, we cannot assume any liability for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the contents. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with § 7 para.1 TMG (German Telemedia Act) and general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored information from third parties or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to the general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete infringement. If we become aware of any such legal infringements, we will remove these contents immediately. Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. We can therefore not assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the sites is always responsible for the content of the linked sites. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
14. Final provisions: The validity of the UN purchase law is excluded, German law applies. With an order, the general terms and conditions of the online shop are accepted. If the customer has no general place of jurisdiction in Germany or in another EU member state, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract shall be our registered office.