'flip&find' - how to play
- All cards are placed on a smooth surface with the image facing up and shuffled.
- Then the cards are distributed in the middle (on a table or on the floor) with the face down and so that they do not overlap.
- The youngest player starts and turns over any 2 cards. The player reads out what is written on the two cards. If the player has found a pair, he/she puts the pair to himself/herself and may turn over 2 more cards. He/she reads out again what he/she has revealed. If the cards do not match, he/she turns the cards over in their original place and it is the next player's turn.
- The game is played clockwise.
- The player with the most pairs wins the round.